www.wapda.gov.pk latest Jobs 2023 Application Form Download ots.org.pk
Water & Power Development Authority is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the posts of Assistant Director Tribal Area Development, Assistant Professor Zoology, Audit Officer, Assistant Professor Physical Chemistry, Assistant Director HRA, Assistant Executive, Assistant Executive Engineer, Assistant Executive Engineer Electrical, Deputy Manager Account Finance, Assistant Manager Account Finance, Assistant Executive Engineer Mechanical, Geologist, Seismologist, Assistant Director Community Development, Assistant Professor Organic Chemistry, Assistant Director Ecology, Research Officer, Assistant Director Legal, Lecturer and Assistant Director. The Advertisement has been published on 05 September, 2023. Last Date to apply for the above mentioned jobs is 20 September, 2023. Total No of Vacancies are 200.Applicants are advised to read the following instructions carefully before filling the prescribed application form available on M/s OTS website (https://ots.org.pk/). The advertisement is also available on WAPDA’s website (www.wapda.gov.pk)
||05 September 2023
||20 September 2023
||Rawalpindi, Islamabad, Lahore
Vacant Vacancies in Water & Power Development Authority Jobs
||Assistant Director Tribal Area Development
||Assistant Professor Zoology
||Assistant Professor Physical Chemistry
||Assistant Director HRA
||Assistant Executive Engineer
||Assistant Executive Engineer Electrical
||Deputy Manager Account Finance
||Assistant Manager Account Finance
||Assistant Executive Engineer Mechanical
||Assistant Director Community Development
||Assistant Professor Organic Chemistry
||Assistant Director Ecology
||Assistant Director Legal
||Lecturer and Assistant Director
General Conditions and Instructions:
- Written test shall be conducted by M/s OTS & interview will be conducted by WAPDA.
- The initial appointment shall be on probation for a period of 01 year.
- General age relaxation of 05 years has already been included in the age limit. 03 years age relaxation shall be admissible to the candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Buddhist Community, Recognized Tribes of Tribal Areas, Gilgit Baltistan and Azad Kashmir.
- Govt. / WAPDA employees who have completed 02 years continuous service on the closing date of receipt of application shall be admissible 10 years age relaxation upto the age of 55 years.
- Age will be calculated as on 14.07.2023.
- The candidates already serving in WAPDA shall apply through WAPDA HR Division and submit requisite NOC / permission. The age limit is relaxed up to 40 years in case of non-regular employees of WAPDA.
- Govt. employees may apply through proper channel and submit requisite NOC / permission.
- Educational Certificates / Degrees must be verified from HEC Recognized Universities / Concerned Boards / Institutes.
- Original documents shall be presented by the candidates at the time of interview.
- The candidates who have been weeded out of service on disciplinary ground as well as dismissed or debarred for future employment are not eligible to apply.
- WAPDA reserves the right to withhold / cancel the recruitment process at any stage.
- No TA / DA will be admissible to candidates for test / interview. • Applications carrying incomplete / incorrect information or received after last date shall be rejected.
- Any information found bogus at any stage during induction or later in service shall result in termination thereof.
- Note: The recruitment process against vacant posts of Officers (BPS-17 & 18) advertised / published by WAPDA on 25.06.2023 in national dailies (Jang & Dawn) bearing No. PID(L)3705 shall be considered as cancelled.
How to apply for latest wapda jobs?
- Candidates may visit M/s OTS website (www.ots.org.pk) for registration and submission of applications within 15 days of publication of advertisement.
- Candidates shall pay test fee of Rs. 200/- to OTS. Test fee shall be paid in any Branch of Bank Alfalah, HBL or ABL on prescribed Bank Challan form downloadable from website: www.ots.org.pk.
- Candidate must specify the post & office against which he / she is applying.
- Candidates are required to send complete prescribed application form along with attested copies of all educational documents, domicile certificate, CNIC and relevant documents / experience certificates, two recent passport size photographs as well as original fee Challan through courier service / Pakistan Post etc. to; Manager Operations (WAPDA) Open Testing Service, Office No.1, Central Avenue, Bahria Town Phase-VI, Islamabad.
- Candidates will be informed through text message by OTS regarding roll no. slips, test centers, test date, timing etc.
- Applications submitted by hand or received after due date shall not be entertained.
- After applying for post(s), applicants are advised to regularly check Testing Agency’s website: www.ots.org.pk for important announcement (procedure for roll number slip / written test schedule / result etc.) related to recruitment against applied posts.
- For any information / query regarding application, test, roll no. slip, test center, result etc., candidates may contact OTS at +92 051 111 687 222 or info@ ots.org.pk
Follow Us on Social Media
Job Advertisement Image