Punjab Information Technology Board Jobs 2023 PITB Latest Advertisement
PITB Jobs 2023 - Punjab Information Technology Board is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the posts of Receptionist, Data Entry Operator, Assistant Manager, Office Assistant, Database Administrator, Software Quality Assurance Engineer, Marketing Officer, Additional Project Director, Assistant Programme Officer, Data Quality Engineer, Mobile Developer, Software Engineer, Research Analyst, Software Developer, Animation Specialist, Call Center Manager, Data Processing Assistant, District IT Coordinator, Divisional IT Supervisor, ETL Developer, ICT Consultant, Inventory Supervisor, Joint Director, Officer Receivable, Principal Software Engineering, Programme Officer, Programme Manager, UC Administrator, Trainer, UI Developer, UX Developer and Visual Artist. The Advertisement has been published on 04 September, 2023. Last Date to apply for the above mentioned jobs is 15 September, 2023. Total No of Vacancies are 1120.
||04 September 2023
||15 September 2023
Vacant Vacancies in Punjab Information Technology Board Jobs
||Data Entry Operator
||Software Quality Assurance Engineer
||Additional Project Director
||Assistant Programme Officer
||Data Quality Engineer
||Call Center Manager
||Data Processing Assistant
||District IT Coordinator
||Divisional IT Supervisor
||Principal Software Engineering
How to Apply for Jobs in PITB?
- Interested candidates can apply and view detailed eligibility selection criteria, experience and job descriptions of the positions on: https://www.jobs.punjab.gov.pk/.
- Application through other means like email, Fax. Postal, courier services, in person, walk-in will not be entertained.
- Candidates in Government/ Semi-Government services should apply through proper channel.
- PITB reserves the right to cancel reject any application without giving any reason.
- Recruitment quota set by Government of the Punjab for females, person with disabilities and minorities shall be observed.
- Eligibility criteria of age relaxation shall be followed as per notification fiom Government of the Punjab.
Follow Us on Social Media
Job Advertisement Image