Ministry of Industries and Production Jobs 2022 has been announced by in Pakistan through an online job portal. The official advertisement can be seen below. Small and Medium Enterprises Development Authority (SMEDA), Ministry of Industries and Production, Government of Pakistan in collaboration with the International Trade Centre (ITC) is implementing selected components of a development project “Growth for Rural Advancement and Sustainable Progress”. GRASP is an EU-funded project that will contribute to the reduction of poverty through the development of rural SMEs by creating gender-inclusive employment and income opportunities.
Vacancies Details of Ministry of Industries and Production Jobs 2022
|1.||Financial Analyst (PPS-11)||CA / ACCA / ACMA||01|
|2.||Cost Accountant (PPS-11)||CA / ACCA / ACMA||01|
|4.||Business Development (PPS-11)||Masters||01|
|5.||Advisers / Specialist / Expert (PPS-11)||BSc / BE||06|
|6.||Business Development Manager (PPS-07)||16 years of education||02|
|7.||Research Assistant (PPS-06)||16 years of education||06|
How to Apply for Jobs in the Ministry of Industries and Production?
- Interested candidates are invited to apply online at National Job Portal https://njp.gov.pk/.
- All positions are contract based.
- A competitive remuneration package will be offered to the suitable candidates along with an excellent working environment.
- Women are encouraged to apply.
- Misinformation or any attempt to influence the selection process will be considered a definite disqualification, even if the candidate is otherwise qualified.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible.
- The last date to apply online for Ministry of Industries and Production Jobs is 17th October 2022.