Pakistan Army has announced registration dates to Join Pak Army as Commissioned Officer through PMA Long Course 151 for 2nd lieutenants. Online registration has been started in Pakistan Military Academy (PMA) through official website of Pakistan Army i.e. www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk. Interested candidates (only male) from all over the Pakistan may apply online for Regular Commission in Pakistan Army. Online registration will commence from 02 Oct to 06 Nov 2022. Applicant must posses the following qualification (FSC / Equivalent). Following mentioned age limit will be calculated as on 1 Nov 2022.
Eligibility Criteria to Join Pak Army PMA Long Course 151
|Graduates (2 years) and serving Pak Navy/ PAF||60%||17-23 years|
|Graduates with 4 years (BS/ BBA (Hons.)/ BBA/BPA)||60%||17-24 years|
|Serving Army Soldiers||60% in FA/ FSC||17-25 years|
- Unmarried (married serving personnel of the Armed Forces over 20 years of age are eligible)
- 5 ft 4 in (162.5 cm)
- Citizens of Pakistan and domicile holders of Azad Kashmir/ Gilgit Baltistan.
How to Register Online for Pakistan Army PMA Long Course 151 – 2022?
- To Join Pakistan Army as Regular Commissioned Officer through PMA Long Course 151, Interested candidates should register online at official website of Pakistan Army https://www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk/
- Date and time of test shall be intimated on individual’s email address. Date once given will not be changed.
- Candidates will also bring along documents (mentioned in advertisement) and will pay prospectus fee on the day of test.
- Candidates must attain working knowledge of computer.
- Online registration is open from 02nd October till 06th November 2022.
1. Preliminary Tests:
- It includes written/ intelligence/ personality tests.
- Keep visiting official website for exam slip.
- Exact date of exam will be printed on your exam slip/ roll no slip.
2. Physical Tests:
- 1.6 Km run – 8 minutes
- Pull Ups – 3 repetitions in 2 minutes
- Push Ups – 15 repetitions in 2 minutes
- Crunches – 20 repetitions in 2 minutes
- Ditch Crossing – 7’4″ × 7’4″ and 4′ deep
3. Preliminary Selection:
- The candidates will undergo initial medical test at Army Selection and Recruitment Centers (AS&RCs).
4. Further Selection Procedure:
- Army Selection and Recruitment Centers (AS&RCs) will fill in all required entries (Physical Test & Interview Marks) in the module.
- Further nomination of candidates for Inter Services Selection Board (ISB) will be done by Personal Administration Directorate through merit.
- Detailed medical examination of Inter Services Selection Board (ISB) recommended candidates will be carried out at nearby Combined Military Hospitals (CMH).
- The final selection will be made at General Headquarters on the basis of candidate’s performance.
5. Documents Required at AS&RCs:
Candidates will deposit following documents at the time of registration/ at Army Selection and Recruitment Centers (AS&RCs) :
- Original Certificates/ Detailed Mark Sheet of Matric/ FSc/ Equivalent certificate.
- Attested photocopies of domicile/ Family Registration Certificate/ NADRA verification certificate.
- Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC) or Form “B” along with Father’s CNIC
- 3 × Colored photos duly attested by Principal(1 front & 2 back).
6. Academic/ Military Training:
- 2 Years Training at Pakistan Military Academy (PMA)