Higher Education Commission HEC Jobs 2022 has been announced in Islamabad. If you’re looking forward to the HEC Jobs in Pakistan, there is good news! You are at the right place. We have put complete details of vacant positions and applying procedure below on this page. The official advertisement can be seen below. Applications are invited from Pakistani Nationals for the following project-funded positions on a contract basis. Interested candidates can apply online at HEC’s official website. Both males and females who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply for these posts. Age, qualification, experience, and domicile prescribed for the posts are mentioned against each in the advertisement given below.
Vacancies Detail of HEC Jobs 2022:
|1.||Project Director||Master/ BS||01|
|2.||Regional Coordinator||Master/ BS||02|
|3.||Project Manager||Master/ BS||02|
|4.||Technical Monitoring Officer||Master/ BS||01|
|5.||Project Officer||Master/ BS||02|
|7.||Assistant Account Manager||MBA||01|
How to Apply Online for HEC Jobs 202P2?
- Applicants are required to apply online from HEC website https://careers.hec.gov.pk.
- No need to send a hard copy of CV and documents.
- Application processing fee Rs. 500/- may be deposited in the online A/C No. 17427900133401 of HEC maintained for the purpose in Habib Bank Limited and proof of the receipt may be uploaded on the HEC website.
- Those already in Government Service should apply through the proper channels.
- Test/interview of eligible candidates residing outside the Islamabad/Rawalpindi region and vicinity will be conducted via audio/video conferencing at the nearest possible location of the candidates (Karachi, Lahore, Quetta, and Peshawar).
- The last date to apply online for HEC Jobs is 05th November 2022.