The FBR Jobs 2022 website has announced Pakistani job openings. There are currently more than 910 vacancies at the Federal Board of Revenue in Pakistan, including postings for Stenotypers, Data Entry Operators, Licensed Dealers, Unlicensed Dealers, and Armed Officers. The following application form is available for download for male and female candidates.
Candidates with a primary to matric education are eligible to apply for these jobs in Pakistan. The last date to apply for FBR Jobs 2021 is 20-09-2021. Applicants can also read the full advertisement to check eligibility criteria.
Here are the following Vacancies:
- Data Entry Operator
How To Apply for FBR Jobs:
- There is no guarantee that any vacancy will be filled. The number of vacancies may be increased or decreased at any time.
- There is a deadline of 20 September 2021 for submission of applications. Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
- All appointments will be made on the basis of merit, although 5% of vacancies will be reserved for minorities (non-Muslims), 10% for women, and 2% for disabled people in accordance with government directives.
- Application forms should be submitted with attested copies of all relevant documents, including CNICs.
- Candidates should submit their application on the prescribed form available on the link below or visit FBR Jobs 2021 Website www.fbr.gov.pk.
- Disability certificates must be issued by recognized social welfare boards as proof of disability.
- Applicants will, however, be required to bring original educational and experience certificates, as well as one set of attested copies of those documents, to the interview.
- All eligible candidates will be invited to take a test (where necessary) and only short-listed candidates will be interviewed. All candidates who meet the requirements will be eligible to appear in tests/interviews on a provisional basis.